Rekes Healthcare Services is looking for talented and experienced caregivers to join its team. We are looking forward to hiring passionate and driven individuals with considerable experience.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result (within the last one year).
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You can apply for CPR training on our website if you don’t already have.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Help to shop and buy groceries
- Prepare meals, cleans house or does laundry
- Help with activities of daily living like dressing, bathing, administering medications
- Aid with transferring the recipient in and out of bed
- Assist with physical therapy, injections, feeding tubes or other medical processes
- Arrange the medical appointments and transportation to the doctor or clinic
- Order and pick up medications at the drugstore
- Discuss the care plan and needs with the doctors and care managers
- Handle a crisis or medical emergency
- Fill the designated “on-call” position for the family member
- Any other role as deem necessary.
- Current and valid first aid and CPR certification
- Extensive experience working with the elderly
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience and knowledge working with patients who have chronic and acute conditions
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Nursing background an asset
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.