Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Rekes Healthcare Services is looking for talented and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join its team. We are looking forward to hiring passionate and driven individuals with considerable experience.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Copy of car insurance policy
- Valid driver’s licence
- CNA License
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result (within the last one year).
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You can apply for CPR training on our website if you don’t already have.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Provides patients’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Patient and environmental safety
- Proficient in basic skills of patient care
- Vital signs and patient observation
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology
- HIPAA and patient privacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of proper documentation standards
- Supportive of family members
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to learn new skills