Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Rekes Healthcare Services is looking for talented and experienced Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) to join its team. We are looking forward to hiring passionate and driven individuals with considerable experience.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Copy of car insurance policy
- Valid driver’s licence
- Nursing License
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result (within the last one year).
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You can apply for CPR training on our website if you don’t already have.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Identified and provided the physical, emotional and developmental needs of each patient.
- Provided bedside care by obtaining vital signs of patients (i.e. temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure).
- Reported abnormalities to the physicians.
- Enhanced a collaborative relationship between patient and family to maximize their ability to make informative decisions.
- Completed discharge planning, rehabilitation orders and follow-up care as needed.
- Any other role as deem necessary.
- Highly skilled in providing compassionate care and basic education to patients.
- Hands-on experience in assisting registered nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals with examinations, treatments, particular tests and regular procedures.
- Proficient in obtaining vital signs, patient health history, and laboratory specimens.
- A demonstrated ability to review patient chart; treatments, record and report experimental symptoms, reactions, and changes in patient’s conditions.
- Proven record of scheduling and coordinating patient transfers to medical facilities or outside health care providers.
- Proven ability to perform relevant duties which ultimately support patient care such as record keeping and maintaining supplies.