Handy Man Movers is looking for talented and experienced professional movers to join its team. We are looking forward to hiring experienced and physically fit workers with good interpersonal and communication skills.
** Movers can also take the option of being compensated based on commission. Movers can earn from 30-40% on each moving job done.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result.
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You will be trained if you do not already have a CPR card.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage the loading and unloading of furniture etc. from the previous location to its new designated destination.
- Be responsible for assisting the client in moving the things in the area of relocation and placing these things to its appropriate places.
- Arrange large items into the storage unit.
- Take inventories especially in moving the furniture etc. to a long distant place and assure that there will be no defects and scratches in the load they are transporting.
- Should also have the knowledge in determining what material they should use in wrapping the load to ensure its good condition.
- Cleaning up the areas and assuring that everything has been delivered in the exact location.
- Good experience as a professional mover;
- physical fit and healthy
- Conversant with different moving tools and equipment.
- Knowledgeable in handling different house and office wares;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.