GG’s Foundation Cleaning Services is looking for talented and experienced professional cleaners to join its team. We have a tradition of delivering the best service and leaving our customer satisfied. If you are an excellent worker who is willing to advance in his/her career, then come join us.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result.
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You will be trained if you do not already have a CPR card.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Cleaning of residences, facilities etc. by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them. etc.
- Follow procedures for the use of different cleaning agents and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Good experience as a professional cleaner;
- Conversant with different cleaning agents and cleaning equipment.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning different form of flooring, walls and surfaces/materials;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.