GG’s Foundation Cleaning Services is looking for administrative talent to join its team. We have a lot of logistics to take care of in order to be productive and efficient for our clients. We are looking out for highly organized individuals who can communicate eloquently (preferably bilingual) with customer both in person and over the phone. If you are convinced you fit these criteria, then come join us.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English/Spanish (Bilingual).
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result.
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You will be trained if you do not already have a CPR card.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Carry out all form of correspondence with customers;
- Take care of bookings and allocation of resources
- Customer service and resolving of issues/emergencies
- Ensure smooth running of operations
- 1 – 2 years experience as a receptionist/secretary;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience in customer service;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology (computers, software etc.);
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.