Registered Nurse (RN)
Rekes Healthcare Services is looking for talented and experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to join its team. We are looking forward to hiring passionate and driven individuals with considerable experience.
Candidates must fulfill these basic requirements
- Pass Background Checks.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Copy of car insurance policy
- Valid driver’s licence
- Registered Nurse License
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Present Tuberculosis (TB) test results showing negative result (within the last one year).
- Present CPR card implying they can carry it out in the case of an emergency. You can apply for CPR training on our website if you don’t already have.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday)
Candidates are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Directing and supervising LVNs and CNAs
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Any other role as deem necessary.
- Procedure Assistance
- Wound Care
- Clinical Documentation
- IV Site Assessment
- Central Line Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- X-Ray Preparation
- Case Management
- Bedside Care
- Suction Operations
- Catheter Care